National Heritage Park
“With the deep Imperial Palaces and Halls widely opened, civil and military officers, as well as courtiers from other nations, are paying courtesy call to the Emperor”
Known as "The Most Magnificent Palace", Daming Palace of Tang Dynasty is the most renowned palace complex in flourishing period of Tang where 17 emperors out of 21 in Tang Dynasty had handled political affairs, making Daming Palace the most world-renowned during 7th to 9th centuries.
The culture of flourishing Tang Dynasty has perfectly blended with fashion here, echoing with each other gorgeously. The magnificent Hanyuan Temple, the dreamy Taiye Pond, and the first IMAX cinema in northwest China...enable people to travel through modern times to ancient times and enjoy the unique recreation. Travel around Daming Palace and explore the glowing look of profound and immense history, long yet magnificent, green and fashionable!
┣ DAMING PALACE NATIONAL HERITAGE PARK ┫
┣ TEAM SPIRIT ┫
- The party branch of the park management company held the sixth "two learning and one doing" learning and education symposium
- Urban Civility in Picking up Cigarette Ends: Demo Tidiness and Civility Campaign Launched in Daming Palace
- Youth Shines in Talent Show: Park Staff Participating in Talent Contest with Enthusiasm October 17, 2016
- Skill Contest Offer Opportunities to Compete and to Learn
- “Standard Procedures at Heart, Quality Service Starts with Me”: Staff Quiz Show Ends in Success
┣ CONTACT INFORMATION ┫
Daming Palace National Heritage Park
The Daming Palace of Tang Dynasty covers an area of 3.5 square kilometers, its area is equivalent to 3 Versailles, 4.5 Forbidden City, 12 Kremlin, 13 Louvre, 15 Buckingham Palace, which fully demonstrates the majestic style of palace architecture in Tang Dynasty.
ADD: No. 585, Ziqiang East Road, Xincheng District, Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province